Ben's Bells

When their little boy suddenly passed away, a family's grief over losing their toddler ultimately turned into something good; if I get really still, I can almost hear Ben's Bells in the distance. Read how the community of Tucson rallied to help them heal with the power of wind chimes, the therapeutic effect of clay, and the beauty of friendship. The Ben's Bells Project mission is to inspire, educate and motivate each other to realize the impact of intentional kindness and to empower individuals to act according to that awareness, thereby changing our world. 
     If you would like information on the Ben's Bells Kind Kids program, click here. Its goal is to inspire children to recognize the importance of kindness and it's available at no cost or obligation to interested schools. 

1 comment

  1. Hi Barbara!

    I can't wait to follow up on this book and program. So touching! I want to use this in conjunction with a series of "Writers Write/Readers Feel" lessons.

    On a different note... I thought of you when I was posting about my math game today. Funny how "character ed" sneaks into our lives and beliefs in so many ways.

    I've had a "This is a Nonviolent Classroom" and a "Teach Peace" sticker on my door for AGES. They just repainted. Time to click and re-purchase so they know who I REALLY am!

    Happy weekend!

    Kim
    http://joyin6th.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy hearing from my readers; thanks for sharing your reflections with us!