Ch-ch-ch Changes

We felt a drastic change in the weather when this came through . . .

This is my backyard today.

 . . . and it made it feel like this:

This was my backyard growing up.


OK, well it may not be THAT cold, but it's chilly for sure!  The temperature change makes me wonder:  How do you react when the winds of change blow in your direction?  Do you go with the flow and bend with the breeze?  Or do you dig your heels in and bristle with resistance?  What changes could be coming your way today?

2 comments

  1. Good Morning, Barbara:
    It should be close to 80 here in California today--and I am dressing as a "Cave Woman" for social studies. I bet I will be wishing for snow by 10:00!
    Happy Friday!

    Kim
    Finding JOY in 6th Grade

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Barbara, I just wanted to thank you for the very sweet comment you made about me at Malarie's blog. You're always so kind and positive. Thanks for that :)
    Barbara
    Grade ONEderful

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy hearing from my readers; thanks for sharing your reflections with us!