Saturday Songs 7

Contrary to last week's Saturday Song, which was a silly Sesame Street spoof about sharing, this week's inspiration has lyrics that leave me feeling conflicted and kind of 
sad. And lonely. And longing. For peace. Inspiration can do that, too.
Consider the elephant in the room
it's there, so we might as well talk about it.  
Without giving anything more away, here's today's Saturday Song: 
Pinwheels 4 Peace by Deerheart and featuring Maura Kennedy.


I can't wait to hear what you think about this song. 
Celebrate International Peace Day this September with
 Pinwheels For Peace.

2 comments

  1. Sigh.
    What a sad reality...
    This song made my heart ache for all of the "Christophers" in the world...

    Kim
    Finding JOY in 6th Grade

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, I had chills all over watching that....so powerful.

    ❀Barbara❀
    Grade ONEderful
    Ruby Slippers Blog Designs

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy hearing from my readers; thanks for sharing your reflections with us!