In My Shoes

Empathy ... 
it's all about the ability to put yourself in someone else's shoes,
to cast yourself in their story,
to feel how they're feeling,
to understand what they're experiencing.

And elevating empathy is something that I could not be more passionate about, so imagine my delight when I found this new title by Dr. Bob Sornson.
Click the book cover graphic for a review 
by my friend Roxanne over at


I can't wait to use this treasure in peace class this fall.
It'll beautifully complement this Sisterly Love character clip:



What was your first thought when you saw the scissors?
How did you think her parents might feel when they saw her new do?
How did finding out about her sibling's struggle change things? Why?






No comments

I really enjoy hearing from my readers; thanks for sharing your reflections with us!