The Christmas Spirit

Yesterday I got the best phone call. It was from a community partner with connections who asked me if I had a family that could use some holiday help. She went on to explain that a local steakhouse has decided to adopt a few families in honor of their employees at Christmas and provide them with dinner and gifts in lieu of what they've done for those employees in years past.

And I get to help arrange it. How cool is that? 
I just get crazy happy about Christmas Spirit.

And now, holiday travel just got merrier.


Click the picture to be transported to a winter wonderland for some unsuspecting passengers courtesy of WestJet. I'd love to meet the team who concocted this magical Christmas surprise.

Yes, Virginia, miracles do happen and 
the Spirit of Christmas is alive and thriving in 2013.





No comments

I really enjoy hearing from my readers; thanks for sharing your reflections with us!