Awesome Sauce

Today is my mother-in-law's birthday, so Ruby, I hope you're enJOYing your special day and that you're blessed with many more. Thank you for all of your encouragement, love, and support.

Yesterday at Kindergarten Screenings, I got to meet some of our newest little swimmers and I had a blast! Just for fun as they were finishing, I would tell them they'd done a great job and ask them if they'd had their awesome sauce for breakfast and they would just giggle and giggle. 
One of them said "yes, but my mom calls it oatmeal." Just too cute!


Went back to school to make another bulletin board;
thanks to my cyberspace colleague Amanda for the lettering!

You {crayon} Make A World Of Difference!

And I got a sneak peek at what happens when 
technology, literacy, and character collide:  
A word-cloud mural, courtesy of Murals by Kathy, outside of
our cafeteria in our Character Court.  
Super excited for it to be completed.


Finally, don't forget that we're on our last chapter of th book study tomorrow up in Canada with Jennifer. I'm certain that this master teacher and mother of three will have a lot to say about self-discipline, and I'm grateful for the opportunity
 to learn from her.



Have you had your awesome sauce today?




No comments

I really enjoy hearing from my readers; thanks for sharing your reflections with us!