For A Cause

Hello and Happy Tuesday!
Congratulations to Leah, the winner of our Girl Power series.
Leah, send me an email and I'll put you in touch with the author
so that she can get your books on their way.

Today I'm delighted to share of few stories of ordinary people doing extraordinary things, for a cause. Here are some pictures of the Hope Rocks that I bought ...




from two brothers in our school who are making these 
to earn money which they will, in turn, donate to charity.

Decorative rocks with a positive message ... made with love
for a cause.
Last year, proceeds from the Hope Rocks went to the Snowdrop Foundation; this year they tell me the funds will go to the M.D. Anderson Cancer Center.

Then Mrs. Krail gave me a 10-pack of these GiveBags, purchased to support another cause. From the package top: 
Here's your good deed for the day. This is not your ordinary lunch bag. Give back with Givebags! Each bag buys a meal for someone who would otherwise go without. Join us on our mission to help feeding Americans in need.


Such a creative way to help feed the hungry.

Finally, check out this classy act by football sensation Aaron Rodgers, who stops by to help a young girl support a cause near and dear to her heart, 



Annie said her brother Jack would want us to take action, so that's what she's doing. And that's what the Bhalla brothers are doing with their Hope Rocks. And that's what the duo behind the Givebags are doing.

What will you do today, for a cause?




No comments

I really enjoy hearing from my readers; thanks for sharing your reflections with us!