Thursday Tidbits

Happy Thursday. 

I've done some repurposing this week.
Jacob had this crayon bank and I put a label on it that reads:
Color the world with character.
I figure it'll make a nice talking point.


He also gave me his Birthday Bowling pin.
I gave it a cap, a smile, and a caption:
Character is RIGHT up our alley.


This week I'm preparing for PALs.
I asked each of these teenage mentors to share their story on a star. 
My superheroes were so excited as I was putting it up.


And you have got to see this super T design
from our friends at My Mustang Pride.


Isn't that so so cute?
Other resources that might interest you:

Click {here} to read posts about an app with extension possibilities to help increase empathy


See you tomorrow for another PPBF.






1 comment

I really enjoy hearing from my readers; thanks for sharing your reflections with us!