Come Work With Me

Today we celebrate the birthday of Martin Luther King, Jr.
He had so much wisdom to share with the world;
here's the quote I'm thinking about today.


Moving forward.
Doing whatever it takes.
Onward.
Thank you, Dr. King, for making a world of difference
so that one day we will no longer be unaccepting of 
or biased about our differences. 

I'm also reflecting today on this question of the week;
imagine if you'd have had the chance to work with MLK, Jr.


A few years back, I posted my reflections about five people I'd like to have a coffee chat with; click {here} for that post. 
Now I'm thinking about whom I'd like to work with for a week.
{Or whom I'd like to invite to work with me!}
Thinking about the promising possibility of this is at once
exciting and energizing,
invigorating and inspiring.
Consider one of your edu-heroes inviting you to 
Come work with me.
A once-in-a-lifetime opportunity 
to shadow and learn with that role model
for a morning, a day, a week.
I'm bursting at the thought of that growing opportunity!
And wondering why we don't do that more often.

I know whom I would pick;
who do you wish would invite you and why?








No comments

I really enjoy hearing from my readers; thanks for sharing your reflections with us!