Really Good Education Blog Awards

So today I'm excited because I'm one of the official judges for the Really Good Education Blog Awards! We will be narrowing the field from all of the nominees so that voting can begin June 18th. The winning blog in each category will receive a $75 Really Good Stuff gift certificate, a monthly column on The Teachers' Lounge blog, and recognition as one of the top education blogs in 2012. With SO many amazing education blogs out there, this will be a B.I.G. job and quite an honor. 





5 comments

  1. Congrats! How exciting. I applied to be a guest blogger for RGS. I'm working on my post right now!! I feel so official. Happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Barbara. You will certainly be an asset in that position!


    Yearn to Learn Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck to you!! This will probably be one of the hardest jobs you have ever done since there are sooooo many great blogs out there! :)

    Have fun with it!

    Shannon
    http://www.irunreadteach.wordpress.com

    My best friend is going to be teaching character ed to elementary K-6 next year. She is buying the Auto B Good program. Have you ever heard of it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. My best friend is going to be teaching character ed to elementary K-6 next year.
    ............
    Animation Tutorial

    ReplyDelete
  5. How exciting!!! I can't wait until the list comes out to find some more great blogs to follow!! And I love reading The Teachers' Lounge!! It'll be nice to have some more new authors for it!!

    Molly
    Lessons with Laughter

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy hearing from my readers; thanks for sharing your reflections with us!