The Singing Policeman

 As a special surprise and a fitting grand finale to an amazing
 Patriotism, Pride and Character conference in Wisconsin, we were treated to a few songs by Daniel RodriguezAmerica's beloved tenor, to launch us from our character collaboration into our summer breaks and ultimately back into the lives of the children and families we are so fortunate to influence. Today I'm feeling grateful that I get to live in a place where we're safe and free and can enjoy music like this beautiful rendition of God Bless America.  Thank you, Daniel, for granting me permission to share your inspirational gift of song.



5 comments

  1. I love how he didn't need the microphone for the last note!
    ❀ Tammy
    Forever in First

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was extremely moving and brought tears to our eyes!

    What a great conference and glad we go together again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The perfect way to start this Flag Day, it gave me goose bumps!
    Shawna

    ReplyDelete
  4. He looked and sounded like he was really glad to call America his home. As am I. :)

    Shannon
    http://www.irunreadteach.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was indeed a thrilling conclusion to the conference! Glad you were able to post it! Thnx!

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy hearing from my readers; thanks for sharing your reflections with us!