Chy's Guys

Every now and again, a reader sends me a story that I just have to share. Thanks, Jo, for being such a good scout!

Look at this sobering statistic from research over a decade ago:



Perhaps by now you've seen the good news out of Arizona, the story of special-needs sophomore Chy Johnson and the football players 
who said "enough!" and became "my boys" to her. 
They must have known about the power of the upstander! 
Here's their heartwarming account.



Sing it with me: Let's hear it for the boys......

3 comments

  1. Thanks for writing this story and putting in the link to the complete story!! What a wonderful thing!! It just made me cry and cry and thank God for "those boys!"
    susanlulu@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT story! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a very wonderful and sweet story. Thank you for sharing. (Thank you for the DVD Barbara! I've been in the midst of report cards and conferences this week, but now that I'm on break I'm so looking forward to watching it.)
    ❀ Tammy
    Forever in First

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy hearing from my readers; thanks for sharing your reflections with us!