Finding Joy

Let's be honest; mini-movies on the Simple Truths website can be sort of sappy, seriously sentimental, and sweet as syrup, right?  Chunk full of cliches, metaphors and symbolism, they're sometimes a little over the top, I suppose.  But can you ever really have too much of a good thing?  I enjoy them because they're sort of sappy, seriously sentimental, and syrupy sweet.  One of my favorites - Finding Joy - incorporates incredibly beautiful scenery with intensely inspirational quotes that fill me with wonder and hope; they just speak to me in a way that makes so much sense.  So, as founder Mac Anderson would say, turn up your speakers, sit back, relax and enJOY a healthy helping of happiness!

No comments

I really enjoy hearing from my readers; thanks for sharing your reflections with us!