Blogs That Make Me Smile!


Happy Labor Day Weekend. Having been named a Top Ten by Tamara at TLC this week, it's now my pleasure to unveil my Top Ten. One of mine (4th Grade Frolics - yay Tara!) already got it from someone else, so without further ado, hats off to ten of the teaching blogs that make me smile:

Runde's Room - Jen is SO creative you simply must go visit her room.
Learning With Mrs. Parker - Sylvia's sunny spot will make you smile.
Books That Heal Kids - Rox's reviews are right on; check out her book shelf.
Jasztalville: Where Inquiry and Creativity Meet - EnJOY the journey with Ms. Jasztal.
Sunny Days in Second Grade - You will LOVE Denise for her dynamic energy and enthusiasm.
School Counselor Blog - Danielle's top-notch school counseling ideas will amaze and engage you.
Rainbows Within Reach - Debbie adds music and color to your educational adventure.
Fun In First - Jodi's FUNderful site will leave you wanting more.
Mrs. Kincaid's First Grade - Another first-grade FAVE; you'll love Mrs. Kincaid.
Sweet Blessings - Shannon inspires me with her positivity and passion.
UPDATE:  I just noticed that Runde's Room got the award from another blogger (congrats, Jen!) just prior to my post so I'm adding another pick.
Primary Graffiti - Mrs. Saoud's sensational site speaks for itself, so skip on over!

Any blogger can give this award to those that make you smile!

1. Just write a blog post proudly displaying your Top 10. Make sure that they do not already have an award.
2. Contact these bloggers by leaving them a comment with 2 links- a link to your blog's Top 10 post AND this post's link-http://bit.ly/rtHPbL  so they can grab the fantastic award button below.
   Have fun affirming one another and keep on smiling! 

11 comments

  1. Thank you so much! I'm on vacation poolside at a beautiful resort and I thought my day couldn't get any better. Boy was I wrong!! I am so honored and so very excited! I can't wait to add the button to my blog-wow! This really means the world to me!!
    Denise@Sunny days

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vacation away and enJOY. The blog will be here when you're done relaxing. I always enjoying visiting your site because it brings sunshine to my heart. Congrats and keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the affirmation! I commented on your comment at my weblog, also. :) I am so grateful I am inspiring fellow educators online.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the award!! It was SO sweet of you :) I will be posting it this weekend. Thanks again!

    Jodi
    fun-in-first.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for thinking of me!! I'm too excited and soooo appreciate your blog, the shout out, your kindness and comments!!! Thanks bunches and congrats to you:)

    4th Grade Frolics

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, I happened to run into your blog through Crayons and Curls. I love what I have seen so far and there are so many good links you have that I want to check out. It might take a while, but I can already tell you have good taste :) Please check out my blog and enter my giveaway to win the My Memories Suite Software!
    http://preschoolteacher81.blogspot.com/2011/08/my-memories-software-giveaway.html
    Thanks,
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're so kind! I haven't had a moment to breathe, much less update my blog lately. Thanks for the shoutout depsite my upkeep! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank You! What a wonderful award. It's been a whirlwind this past several weeks both professionally and personally. It's my hopes to create a post this weekend.

    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  9. No pressure; just wanted you to be affirmed for your wonderful work!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank-you SO much! I was on a family vacation the past few days, and this was such a treat to come to.

    Jen
    Runde's Room

    ReplyDelete
  11. I’ve nominated you as one of my Top 10 Blogs. See my post here:
    http://rundesroom.blogspot.com/2011/09/wow.html
    Read about the award and get a button to display on your blog here:
    http://www.teachingblogaddict.com/2011/05/top-10.html

    Jen
    http://rundesroom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy hearing from my readers; thanks for sharing your reflections with us!