That Was Easy!

My friend Audrey got me this EASY button a few years back and I’m here to tell you that it’s still one of my students’ favorite things.  They think it's SO cool to press the button and hear it say, "That was easy!" So, whenever We solve a problem, we press the button. When we learn a new skill, we press the button.  When we do a little ditty or a dance, we press the button. Sometimes more than once. Such a surprisingly simple strategy.  What's something easy that you do to engage and incentivize your students?

1 comment

  1. I have an EASY button, and my kids love it, too! It's amazing how such a little thing can motivate students! (I think I need one of these at home to motivate my own kids during chore time). ;)

    Jen
    Runde's Room

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy hearing from my readers; thanks for sharing your reflections with us!