Peace APP

PEACE - We Have An App For That!  
is a bulletin board idea that I adapted from North Pointe Elementary where my friend Jenn is the counselor. When students came to guidance this month, they told me what they think it means to be a PeaceMaker and I scripted what they said onto this adorable iPhone template that my husband created for me. After this lesson, guess what happened? PEACE shirts, signs and slogans started poppin' up all over the place - PRECIOUS! Click here to download your copy; we created it as a Power Point slide so you could personalize it and make it your own.




3 comments

  1. Barbara, What a great idea!!!! I love! I downloaded it too. Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for sharing! I've GOT to use this tomorrow! We've had some bickering in my class that's got to end!

    Rowdy in First Grade

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy hearing from my readers; thanks for sharing your reflections with us!