Spread Some Sunshine

Here comes the sun (do, do, do, do), here comes the sun and I say . . . it's all right!


I'm not big on awards and honors, but I totally LOVE gerber daisies and sunshine, so bring it on! Lori over at Cachey Mama's Classroom and Tara over at 4th Grade Frolics both sent this ray of sunshine my way, so I'm thankful to them today. Go and visit Cachey Mama's site for some really cute early childhood ideas and Tara's place for some serious intermediate fun. The award comes with a few guidelines, so here's how you play:

Thank the person who gave you the award when you post about it - check!
Answer the following questions - check! 
Q & A: 
Favorite color? Orange. Favorite animal? Raccoon - oh so pretty and feisty! Favorite number? Six. Favorite drink? Caramel Macchiato. Facebook or Twitter? Why isn't Blogger a choice? Your passion(s)? Teaching and Learning. 
Giving or getting presents? Giving gives me SO much more pleasure than getting. 
Favorite day? Christmas! Favorite flowers? Gerber Daisies.

 Now, pass the award along to 10-12 bloggers that I'm thankful for because they spread sunshine - oooo, that's tough because I admire SO, so many of you and have several hundred of you on my blog roll, but here goes, my go-to-feel-the-warmth 
SUNSHINE blogs. Check!





3 comments

  1. Thanks so much for spreading the sunshine! My son showed our school counselor my blog after school this week, and she asked me if there were any good counselor blogs. I sent her your way! :) Happy Thanksgiving!
    Reagan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,
    I know it's a lot of work to respond to these awards. There were not many people I gave both awards to, but I just love your blog so much I couldn't resist :) Have a happy Thanksgiving!
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for spreading some sunshine my way!

    :) Abby @ Third Grade Bookworm

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy hearing from my readers; thanks for sharing your reflections with us!