Thankful For The Touch


As I reflect this Thanksgiving and count my blessings, I am brought back to the positive influences in my life:  my teachers, my mentors, my family and friends, my higher power. This poem has always struck a chord with me because when life gets out of tune, hits a sour note, or plays in a minor key for too long, it's the Touch of the Master's Hand that puts people in my path to help me through the valley and back onto the mountain tops. So today, I hope that you can feel my gratitude through these inspirational words.  



4 comments

  1. Just beautiful! Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving, right back at ya, Barbara :)

    ❀Barbara❀
    Grade ONEderful

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Thanksgiving, Barbara!
    Tomorrow is THE day--and I'll be sending you a cyber hug!

    Kim
    Finding JOY in 6th Grade

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy hearing from my readers; thanks for sharing your reflections with us!