Own The Prom Night

This story will warm your heart, hands down!
Have you seen this incredible clip?  With Prom Night just around the corner, the country band Lady Antebellum posted an Own The Prom Night contest in which a High School would win a private concert from the band at their Prom. Videos from all over poured into their website vying for the prize visit, but Silver Creek High School students swayed Lady A to go to the Prom at Henryville High, their rival school. You have to watch this touching footage to see why. What great HOPE for a bright future we have with these teens who are looking outside of their own walls for ways to help, leading like this! Hats off to these SCHS students for showing compassion in such a tangible, selfless way.











3 comments

  1. that brought tears to my eyes! I feel so good that we have young people out there who care about others so much. Thanks for posting this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is AWESOME! Thank-you so much for sharing, Barbara! If you'll excuse me, I've got a tear or two to wipe away.

    Jen
    Runde's Room

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm crying AgAiN showing it to my husband . . . isn't that just amazing???

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy hearing from my readers; thanks for sharing your reflections with us!