I Teach, Therefore I Question

I LOVE this t-shirt . . . I wore it on my last day Tuesday!
Every day I'm guided by these essential questions:
  
Am I who I want to be?  
Am I all that I can be?

Do you ever think that your students five years ago, ten years ago, fifteen years ago (I know, I know, some of you aren't that old.), twenty years ago (for the veteran teachers!), twenty eight years ago (that's me!!) got ripped off because of how much better you are today?  

There's a story coming . . . . 
I wonder what your essential questions are?

2 comments

  1. I did a Saturday post about that in the last few months. The kids I teach today learn from a better version of myself than those I even taught 5 years ago, not to mention 18 years ago. (I'm looking forward to the rest of the story.)

    ❀ Tammy
    Forever in First

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these questions. I'm brand new to the teaching field, but I'm going to go into my first job with these questions in mind. In fact, I might even write them down on a post it and stick it somewhere I can see everyday so I can remind myself! I'm a new follower to your blog and I just want to let you know that I truly love what you're doing here!

    Sara
    Miss V's Busy Bees

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy hearing from my readers; thanks for sharing your reflections with us!