Saturday Songs 3 & 3 Winners!

First things first . . .  the winners of an autographed copy of the Bucket Book of their choice . . . pulled at random from the Gruener Generator out of a happy bucket (that my daughter decorated) just like this:

Click image for info on Borgman's Feelings Poster.

Louise, Maria and Joanne!

I will be in touch so that I can mail your book; 
let the Bucket Filling begin!

If you didn't win this time, head on over to Dirty Hands and Lesson Plans because I donated another Bucket Book over there to celebrate her 250 followers.  That giveaway has now ended; congrats Christine!

And now on to today's inspirational Saturday Song
the third in this summer series:  

Did you that the L in Vitamin L stands for LOVE?  Empathy is the virtue that allows us to feel and understand what somebody else is feeling; what better way to experience empathy than to spend some time walking in their shoes.


3 comments

  1. Happy Saturday Barbara! Love the generator! I need one of those! Great video and message!
    Sandi
    Literacy Minute

    ReplyDelete
  2. When you share this at the conference, I knew we had to do it at our school so we ordered their cds and will be incorporating music every morning and at our school assembly. Thanks so much for making us aware of this awesome group! Happy Saturday!.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Barbara,

    Thank you so much for the copy of Growing Up With a Bucket Full of Happiness. I was so excited to learn I had won last week and was even more excited when I discovered the book in today's mail. I

    Thanks,
    Louise

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy hearing from my readers; thanks for sharing your reflections with us!