The Giant King

Hooray for the first day! 
Today's our first day back for students and I can't wait to meet our newbies and get reacquainted with my other little friends





I'm guest posting for Lisa over at Fourth And Ten (at 5 pm EST) so click the book cover graphic to go there to read all about The Giant King by 
Kathleen T. Pelley and see what it has to do with the Law of Attraction. 

Click {here} if you want to hear my Blog Talk Radio interview with Kathleen; prepare to fall in LOVE with her Scottish accent while you listen to the words of wisdom from this sweet soul.

I also did my monthly Sunday Post for Michelle at Making It As  Middle School Teacher yesterday, so click {here} to go there and grab my Anger Buster Rap

Finally, I found this AmAzInG List of recommended books for kids 
(by theme) last night, so be sure to bookmark this 
back-to-school bonus!

I wonder how many KINGS you'll crown this year. 



1 comment

  1. You have been busy. I hope your first day was wonderful. Your little ones are SO fortunate to have you.
    ❀ Tammy
    Forever in First

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy hearing from my readers; thanks for sharing your reflections with us!