A Hundred Grand

Today I feel like a hundred grand so I sent my runner (aka the hubs) to the store this morning in search of my favorite sweet treat. These are so tasty because they're all gooey and caramel-y and crispy and chocolatey. YUM! 
I asked him to pick up enough for each member of my faculty and staff at the preK-3 site while I typed up some stickers to put on each treat. 
This is what they will find in their boxes on their breaks or after school:

Working with you is sweeter than a 100 Grand!
And get this ... not only are we celebrating 
National School Counseling Week but ... drum roll please ... we're also celebrating the 100th day of school! 
Yay for happy coincidences (aka God Winks)!



4 comments

  1. That's so sweet! (Ha- get it!....I know, I'm a nerd!)

    Rowdy in First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lucky your school is to have a sweet counselor like you! I've made sure to give lots of extra love to our sweet counselor this week too!

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy hearing from my readers; thanks for sharing your reflections with us!