Self-Control Success

My friend Terri is a bulletin board genius. 
Check out the festive display outside of her classroom. 
Pay special attention to the disconnected Mardi Gras beads.


The students in her class are working to complete that necklace. The beads represent how well they do each day staying in control; the reds represent out-of-control behavior and cannot be used to connect the necklace. 

Their goal is to complete the string of beads by February 13th
 when Mardi Gras begins
Looks like they're well on their way to self-control success!


2 comments

  1. I love this. I never would have though to do a bulletin board on Mardi Gras. Love! I'm your newest follower, drop by. =)

    Just Wild About Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun idea! Looks like those kids are working hard! I know I do my best work when I know something good is coming my way!

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy hearing from my readers; thanks for sharing your reflections with us!