Invincible

If you have not seen The Love-Filled Last Days of Zach Sobiech, you will want to carve out some time to do that ... when you can be alone ... or with a loved one ... and with some tissues. 
Prepare to be InSpIrEd. And sad. 
Click {here} to watch it on Karma Tube ... when you're ready.

Here's his inspirational song, simply called Clouds.


The world is a better place with kids like Zach, Grace and Amy
 leading the way. 
Please join me in praying for his loved ones at their loss.

"You don't have to find out you're dying to start living." ~Zach



3 comments

  1. I watched his story this week. He is so inspiring.
    ❀ Tammy
    Forever in First

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sobbed my eyes out watching that the other day. So touching!!

    Are you coordinating Pay It Forward? It sounds fun!!!

    Growing Firsties

    ReplyDelete
  3. Watched the documentary and was amazed at how mature this young man was. So unselfish, caring, and not even feeling sorry for himself. Just a beautiful human being.

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy hearing from my readers; thanks for sharing your reflections with us!