How We Treat Each Other

How we treat each other MATTERS!

So I put that into writing this Star Tree Bulletin Board.


On the stars, I wrote things like this:
Care.
Obey.
Share.
Be kind.
Forgive.
Apologize.
Appreciate.
Show respect.
Have empathy.
Be responsible.
Be a good citizen.
Volunteer.
Give. 
Play fair.
Have integrity.

I originally planned to say treet each other, 
to cleverly play with the words,
but it just seems wrong somehow,
to misspell things on purpose,
in an elementary school,
where modeling is key.
So I put the word treat on the tree instead.
And that's how it turned out.
Since it's not necessarily seasonal,
it can stay up well into the new year.
Who knows, the stars may morph into
leaves as winter turns into spring.
Now that's a distinct possibilitree .....





2 comments

  1. I love your boards and I know the kids do too! Great Christmas tree with a powerful message for kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Pat, for your kind affirmations. This was a fun one to make!

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy hearing from my readers; thanks for sharing your reflections with us!