They Work Out (Side)!


I just love a good play on words, so when I saw this video last week, I knew I had to make room for it at the Corner. Since music camp starts today (I'm teaching the Recorder class), it seems appropriate to kick off the week with a fun music clip. And, since I'm a former farmer's daughter, I can totally vouch for the validity of this farming work-out video. 

Just look at how talented and tough these Kansas brothers are! 
Get yourself a tall glass of milk (or water!) and prepare to enjoy 
I'm Farming And I Grow It.



2 comments

  1. That was SOOO cute! I am going to show that when we study farms. I think the kids would LOVE to see young guys on a farm doing all the things we talk about!

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy hearing from my readers; thanks for sharing your reflections with us!