A Thought For Thursday

Dream. Plan. Act. Believe.



What are you thinking about today?


2 comments

  1. Professionally, I'm reflecting on the fact that we make a difference every day, we really do, even on days like today when we feel frustrated and defeated at every turn!

    Personally, I'm thinking about checking my go-to place for a day brightener(even though it's darn near bedtime) so I stop by The Corner for the first time in a few days and see a message that speaks RIGHT to me! And to top it off, there are sunflowers...which I absolutely love and have decorated my kitchen with in every house I've ever owned (all 2 of them!) Score, Barbara! Thank you very much. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Coincidentally, I actually had a one-liner about how sunflowers make me smile just under that picture, but I deleted it right before I posted ... I'm glad that you were able to find what you were looking for ... and I hope that tomorrow will be sun-shinier in your world!

      Delete

I really enjoy hearing from my readers; thanks for sharing your reflections with us!