Rooted In Respect & Integrity

Today I'm excited because I just remembered that I forgot to share these cool pictures I took up in Wisconsin when I was away for winter break. 

Look what my character cam caught on the walls of a school in Reedsville, the town where I graduated from high school so many years ago:


Respect is ... literally ... in their hands!


 This one says it all: 
Treat others the way you want to be treated.


This banner caught my eye in their gymnasium.



I can't help but smile when I imagine the future 
led by students from a school family rooted in 
integrity and respect . . . .




3 comments

  1. I really like this idea! We have a forest theme and this would fit in nicely!
    LiteracyMinute

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is soooo nice to see! Strong, respectful schools. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy hearing from my readers; thanks for sharing your reflections with us!