Time For Holiday Titles & Some JOY

First things first ... have you seen this USAF Band holiday flash mob? Prepare to be filled with JOY.


Beautiful background music while you 
check out these holiday titles.

I just love changing out the books in our Character Case.


We turned the calendar to December, so here are our picks, L-R.

Great Joy by Kate DiCamillo
Shall I Knit You A Hat? by Kate Klise
Annika's Secret Wish by Beverly Lewis
Las Navidades by Lulu Delacrue
Kiki's Hats by Warren Hanson
Santa Kid by James Patterson
The Mitten Tree by Candace Christiansen
My Penguin Osbert by Elizabeth Cody Kimmel

Two that I didn't have room for but would showcase if I could are:

The Little Fir Tree by Margaret Wise Brown
The Happy Elf by Harry Connick, Jr.

Which holiday titles will you make time for this month?






1 comment

  1. I love that music! Gets my tail wagging! And that's a whole new list of books to read! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy hearing from my readers; thanks for sharing your reflections with us!