School Counseling Linky Party

YaY - Marissa's having a party and we're all invited!

Click the graphic to find out how you can join in the fun!

To celebrate the new year, we're remembering 2012 and showcasing our blog's best. I find it very therapeutic to blog so I've spent a lot of time doing just that this year. 
I hope you'll enjoy reflecting with me:


Borders by The 3AM Teacher - thanks, Michelle!

While I was really inspired by the challenge of finding and sharing Saturday Songs all summer long, I'll have to say that the best feature at the Corner is Perfect Picture Book Friday (PPBF). Inspired by author Susanna Leonard Hill, these posts allow me to spotlight a favorite illustrated picture book every Friday . . . and I do love my read-alouds! Click {here} to read about a few or all of those featured favorites from my 
books that teach list.


Since I blog almost every day {362 posts in 2012}, it's almost impossible to select a favorite, so I'm going to pick ten of the most poignant, emotional, authentic, and this-is-who-I-am-and-what-I-believe-in posts:




My most popular entry this year wasn't actually here at the Corner, but featured at Teaching Blog Addict. I wrote it to help educators and caregivers as they navigated Helping Students Through Tragedy following the Sandy Hook school shooting.

 From time to time, I invite colleagues to share their wisdom and insight at the Corner, so you can imagine my delight to see that the most popular blog post (by views) at the Corner this year was actually written by my guest Tanya Kirschman, a counselor in Montana. I asked her to write a post after she'd been stopping by for awhile and she shared an interactive and engaging lesson called Empathy In A (Shoe) Box
Thanks, Tanya, for your contribution and influence!




This one is even more difficult than choosing a favorite post because I admire all of the bloggers whose work I read and follow. Keep up the {heart} work!

These five counselors are compassionate and creative ladies who 
enrich my life and make me better. 






3 comments

  1. There is a lot of wonderful in your blog. :)
    ❀ Tammy
    Forever in First

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for participating! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much! You have such a great blog and I don't know anyone who can blog almost every day of the year!! Holy Cow - that is awesome!!

    Thank you for your knowledge & Kindness (-;
    I am so blessed and I love seeing the frames used (-;

    Michelle
    The 3AM Teacher
    Email The 3AM Teacher
    Visit My FB Page

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy hearing from my readers; thanks for sharing your reflections with us!