Kindness #Servechat

Today, a calendar item that I'm excited about; 
what are you doing Thursday night at 8:30 pm, EST?
Why not join us on Twitter for a #servechat!


Coordinated and moderated by Sheila from Pennies of Time, this month's #servechat targets the topic of creating a climate of kindness in school and I'm honored and humbled all at once to be her "guest expert." To be honest, I'm also a bit nervous because I truly feel like a digital foreigner when it comes to social media beyond blogging and Facebook. 
We'd love to see hear about your climate-changing ideas!
Go ahead, mark your calendars and 
tweet yourself to a riveting discussion.





1 comment

  1. I know you will be a blessing to us all! Marking my calendar now! : )

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy hearing from my readers; thanks for sharing your reflections with us!