Talk About Teamwork

It's so hard to explain with words how spectacular 
our third-grade Orffestra is ...


so I decided to show, not tell.
Click {here} for an Orffestrations Pinterest page,
then prepare to enjoy a delightful musical treat
under the direction of Matthew Gammons:



That might be why I love music so much,
because the life skills learned reach so far beyond
just reading notes and counting rhythms on a page.

Talk about teamwork
and
self-discipline,
responsibility,
perseverance,
reliability,
dependability,
trustworthiness,
accountability,
determination,
dedication,
collaboration,
sacrifice,
need I go on?

Make it a musical, harmonious Wednesday.






2 comments

  1. I love this! Have been involved wth Peter Reynold's work with the 4Cs: communication, collaboration, critical thinking and creativity. He believes that it trumps the 3Rs and is the future. As I read your blog posts and listen to your focus, I can't help but think you are really doing what he's talking about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love, love, love this! Music class is the place to be for sure!!!

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy hearing from my readers; thanks for sharing your reflections with us!