Doubly Blessed

Thanks to the super-sweet preschool teacher over at Cachey Mama's Classroom for nominating my blog for not one, but two awards. They are The Blog On Fire and The Versatile Blogger Award.  Hop on over to her fun blog!    
We're supposed to say 7 things about ourselves as part of this honor, so here goes:  I've been happily married to my hubby for 20 years. I'm good at creating in the kitchen thanks to my mom! I tried skydiving, once. I love books and reading. Knitting is one of my hobbies. I'm passionate about music; all three of our kids play piano and are in band. I'm an early-to-bed, early-to-rise lark with tons of enthusiasm and energy during my waking hours.

The part where I pass the awards along to other bloggers is tough for me because I've got SO many blogs that I visit (many of them already HAVE these awards) but I'm going to give it a try.  All of these blogs - in no particular order - are on FIRE and incredibly VERSATILE.  Visit them and see for yourself!

8 comments

  1. Versatile and on Fire. Impressive. Thanks for blogging! I always enjoy your perspective on things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Marty! I really do enjoy writing. Hope things are FALLing into place nicely in your corner of the world; October is SUCH a fun month for counselors, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you!!! :)
    Cindy @ love2learn2day

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Barbara. I appreciate the awards VERY much :) Can you see my big smile?
    ❀Barbara❀
    Grade ONEderful

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much Barbara! I gave you a nice lil shout out on my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for the nomination! It's my FIRST! Happy October!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much!! I really appreciate the "shout out"!

    Quench Your First

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful and humbling surprise your nomination was! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy hearing from my readers; thanks for sharing your reflections with us!