What's Under Your Cape? Guest Post

Today I'm excited because I was invited by the wonderful Debbie Clement to share my story over at PreK and K Sharing collaborative. Click {here} to go there next!

You know, anyone can be an author.
Here's the cover of one of our first-grade Character Books.


It was just delightful to read what these six-year-olds had to say 
about values like trustworthiness, fairness and respect.

While researching activities that might complement my book,
I found these adorable finger puppets from the Love City Blog.




I'm also psyched about the back of the bookmarks
that my friend Libby helped me design:


The official launch is this Tuesday, June 10th, at Dunn Bros. Coffee Shop on Main Street in Friendswood. I'm eager to share my book with my community. If you're in the area between 5 and 8 pm, please join us for some delicious 
cupcakes, coffee, and conversation!

Oh, and teachers, if you want to enter to win one of three signed copies, click the graphic below to LIKE the Right Road Kids FB page today or tomorrow, then find my book giveaway and leave a comment ... easy breezy, lemon squeezy!  Thanks, Paula, for your continued generosity.






1 comment

I really enjoy hearing from my readers; thanks for sharing your reflections with us!