Takin' It To The Streets

Today I'm on Cloud 9 because we took our #kindness message
{with a splash of confetti} to the street! I am so grateful to 
Libby and Lora for their heart work on this visual masterpiece!


Just as I was tweeting this picture out, my phone rang and it was Jill, a co-founder of Kids For Peace and initiator of this grass-roots movement that is 
It made me so happy to reconnect with Jill as we discussed the contagious ripple that being kind can create, one simple, sincere act at a time.

Colorful kid-made cards continue to find their way to my office.
These two came from Mrs. Janish's class family just down the hall.

Character is our superpower

And we changed out the books in our Character Case
to display a few of our faves with a kindness theme.
Check out these AmAzInG titles:



KiKi's Hats by Warren Hanson
Four Feet, Two Sandals by Karen Williams
Spaghetti in a Hot Dog Bun by Maria Dismondy
Somebody Loves You, Mr. Hatch by Eileen Spinelli
One Smile by Cindy McKinley
Those Shoes by Maribeth Boelts
Maddi's Fridge by Lois Brandt

How are you taking kindness to the streets this week?




No comments

I really enjoy hearing from my readers; thanks for sharing your reflections with us!