Letter Puddles

Blogging, my newest hobby, has introduced me to SO many creative people.  Mrs. Eiken, for example, posted the instructions for letter puddles at Create-Share-Inspire; just look at the result of my Saturday afternoon deep in the heat heart of Texas! These little magnetic jewels will hang on the filing cabinet behind my desk so that students can manipulate words when they come into my office for a visit.  You could also put them into a basket and let students use them in a spelling center.  What other ways can you think of to utilize letter puddles?  I think you'll find that they're super easy to make; happy crafting!

2 comments

  1. Too cute!!! Love them! Thanks for the mention:)

    4th Grade Frolics

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the idea. I have a feeling that I have many more batches of those in my future!

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy hearing from my readers; thanks for sharing your reflections with us!