The Path That Leads To Awesome

Are you on the path that leads to awesomeness?



Would you like to be?
If you haven't already seen this pep talk, 
stop what you're doing, 
grab a snack, 
turn up the speakers, 
and prepare to let go like you have nothing to lose.
 Give your heart permission to dance along! 

Even if you have experienced it already, 
serve it up again and again and 
enJOY some leftovers for your heart and soul.


He's right, you know ... every day we get to choose. 
Which road will you travel today?

4 comments

  1. I saw this floating around FB this weekend and never clicked on it. How stinkin' cute is he?! And how right?! We can cry about it or we can dance about it! Love that! Passing it along!

    Rowdy in First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this video on Sunday and have been grinning ever since!! I showed my class the video today and they giggled right along with me. It was a definite boost!

    My favorite line is: "this is life people! you've got air comin' through your nose... and a heartbeat!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joy Joy Joy!! I'm into dancing myself! Thanks for sharing this Ms Barbara!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE! Someone sent us this link last week and since then I have watched it multiple times. I think what he has to say is GREAT! Make sure to watch some of his other videos too!

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy hearing from my readers; thanks for sharing your reflections with us!