Autism Awareness & Acceptance

Happy World Autism Awareness Day!


Today I'm excited because we're launching a Blog Hop for Autism Awareness over at Learning Ahoy.  Click {here} to go there to view a movie clip and grab a freebie from Caitlin's awesome resources.

Then you must visit Pat over at Children's Books Heal because she's got a comprehensive list of literature that spotlights autism.

Each day from now until April 8th we'll have another post and freebie available; you will find out at Learning Ahoy which blog will have tomorrow's goodies. My stop on the Hop will be on Sunday, April 7. 
At the end there will be two great giveaways that you're sure to want to enter. I hope that you'll join us in lighting the world blue to create a better place for children (and families!) with autism.


2 comments

  1. My blog has turned blue! I'm with you on this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for providing this blog hop opportunity, Barbara! I will get a lot out of it myself and I'm also sharing it with my four colleagues who dedicate themselves to being the best teachers and advocates for their autism classes each and every day!

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy hearing from my readers; thanks for sharing your reflections with us!