Giving Thanks

Look what I found for my office while we were browsing the shops
 of our favorite getaway to Gruene, Texas this weekend:


It encapsulates so much of what I believe that
we owe it to ourselves and others to do.
Intentionally.
With purpose.
Every. Day.

It was the perfect find to top off this traditional Hill Country outing.

Think deeply.


Speak Gently.


Love much.


Laugh a lot.


Work hard.


Give freely.



Be kind.


And, in a digital society where we tend to be looking down a lot,
I couldn't help but add . . .
look up.


And give thanks. In all things, give thanks.

It's been such a relaxing Thanksgiving break,
a chance to rest and restore,
to escape and reconnect,
to unplug and plug in.

And for that, I'm so very thankful.






No comments

I really enjoy hearing from my readers; thanks for sharing your reflections with us!