The Practice of Mindfulness

Today I'm excited because I'm on assignment again at Free Spirit and, this time, I'm talking about the practice of mindfulness. Click the graphic below to go there and read my guest post.


What are some ways that you help yourself stay in the moment?

Check out Go Zen {here}, 
Goldie Hawn's MindUP curriculum {here}, 
and HeartMath Tools {here}.

Then, before the week is out, challenge yourself to actively notice
five new things about a loved one, a favorite activity, or a place that you frequent. Predict what might surprise you. How might doing this more often help you? How does being in the moment and getting in touch with all of your senses enrich your daily habits and routines?








No comments

I really enjoy hearing from my readers; thanks for sharing your reflections with us!