Just Look Back - Joe Beckman

Today I'm excited because I found a new friend with mad baking and decorating skills; true story, they taste better than they look! John tried one since he doesn't get to go meet our granddaughter just yet.

She's due on Monday, February 19th, and we can't wait.

So much goodness happening in our orbit right now.

The moon mission that John has been supporting launched successfully last night and is scheduled to land on the moon in about a week. 

It. Was. Spectacular.


 It's possible you slept through it, which I almost did, because it left at 12:05 am. Click {here} to learn more about this special NASA/Space X/Intuitive Machines collaboration and watch footage from the launchpad.

Then there's the excitement my heart is feeling because I signed a contract today with Road To Awesome, the publisher for my upcoming picture book Birdie & Mipps. It felt oddly serendipitous to find this comic on the same day, since the book addresses nicknames and I ran support groups for a long time in my counseling practice. So, so funny.

Source: Scott Metzger Cartoons

 Do you or does your pet have a nickname?

And speaking of launches: Check out Just Look Back,
set to blast off near you on March 12, 2024.


From master storyteller and amazingly-motivational author of Just Look Up comes another treasure trove undoubtedly filled with timeless wisdom and practical ways to create a legacy to leave with, for, and in people whose paths you are blessed to cross. I savored every page turn of truth in Joe Beckman's first book; I even wrote him a three-page letter when I finished it, to tell him what it meant to me and thank him for his investment into our futures. To thank him for his positivity and love. 

Now, you might be thinking, wait a minute, look back? Just look back? I thought we were encouraged to be mindful about unwrapping the present because there is no turning back? That we'd be wise not to get stuck in the past. That we ought to leave the past in the past. If that's what you're wondering, then you're not alone; I've been stuck on that same thought. Doesn't that make you even more curious? I'm guessing that Joe did that on purpose, to pique our intrigue and interest, which is why I am so very eager to get this gem into my hands and feel its slow burn onto my heart.

Interested? Here's some additional info for you while we wait:


Want to feel Joe's passion? Tune in to The Calling and 3 Phrases today.




 




No comments

I really enjoy hearing from my readers; thanks for sharing your reflections with us!