Expect Great Things

It's no secret that I don't like shopping.  It's something that I pretty much only do when I can't put it off any longer - you know, like when my shoes actually have holes in them -  so I don't even really have a favorite place to shop.  But if I had to pick a store that I feel like best suits the needs of my family, I'd pick Wisconsin-based Kohl's.  Not only do they have an incredible hassle-free return policy, but they also offer substantial discounts and periodic Kohl's Cash as incentives.  I do like saving money!  
   But that's not all.  To me, Kohl's most important draw is that they give back by recognizing and rewarding young volunteers with Kohl's Cares scholarships and a donation to the honoree's non-profit charity of choice.  This year's recipients have raised the bar when it comes to leadership, compassion, and service to others; I stand in awe of amazing kids.  I totally appreciate companies like Kohl's for honoring the commitment of tomorrow's leaders to making their communities, and ultimately our world, better.

No comments

I really enjoy hearing from my readers; thanks for sharing your reflections with us!