In The Clouds

I've said it before and I'll say it again; I just LOVE it when God paints. Just look at the cloud-and-light exhibit to which I was treated on my way home from Sweet Alabama last night:








And just like that it's gone. Don't these shots from seat 9A
 just take your breath away?

I am still on Cloud 9 because my keynotes went really well. A film crew was there, so I think it was on the News in Montgomery last night. I will let you know when it's posted on their website in case you want to experience a little bit of the enthusiasm, energy and motivation I left behind.
Click {here} for the power point presentation. 

And if you're into cyberspace clouds and want some new blogs to follow, then you've come to the right place. I'm in great company on this list of more than a hundred education blogs; enJOY our one-stop blog hop!


7 comments

  1. A verse comes to mind when I see pictures like these: The heavens declare the glory of God and the firmament shows His handiwork. Glad you are back on Texas soil. Deanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barbara, I love the plane photos and your presentation was amazing!! I don't know how you do it !!! Keep up the amazing work you do everyday!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, AnnMarie. I hope the PP makes sense even though you weren't in the audience. I appreciate you stopping by the Corner and affirming my work. Happy new year to you.

      Delete
  3. LOVELY pics!
    Glad you made it home safely.
    I just KNOW your presentations were fabulous...

    Kim
    Finding JOY in 6th Grade

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photos!
    Congrats on your successful presentation :))
    ❀Barbara❀
    Grade ONEderful
    Ruby Slippers Blog Designs

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy hearing from my readers; thanks for sharing your reflections with us!