The FUN in Fundamental

Today we're home on a inclement weather day and I'm thinking about fun because of a blog post I read this morning over at PreKandKSharing
It was there I was reminded that:


Then I discovered this fun film clip - Sesame Street style -
featuring one of my favorite musical groups, Pentatonix.




Talk about putting the fun back into fundamental! They're basically just singing the numbers, but it's done in such a way that it promotes the solo, the duet, the trio, the quartet, and the quintet, all getting along and working together to make 
magical music.

I don't know about you, but I also hear a very strong character piece peace. One, I'm basically by myself and that's okay, for now. But add another voice (one plus one makes two) and we're a little stronger; it's more fun because someone's at my side. With three we can do a little more, and so on and so on. 
Teamwork. 
We can't all talk at the same time, 
but we can totally all sing at the same time. 
In harmony. 
With or without instrumental back-up. 
So many choices; such rewarding consequences.

Can't you just feel the fun they're having?
It's like an invitation that begs me us to sing along:

Come and play, everything's A-okay!
Have some fun on this sNOw-school day ...





2 comments

  1. I'm always up for some FUN!! That Pentatonix is awesome! What a great way to learn your numbers!! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great video. They are a great group of fun!
    ❀ Tammy
    Forever in First

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy hearing from my readers; thanks for sharing your reflections with us!