Who Needs A Pep Talk?

Happy Friday; quick check in to see who needs a pep talk?
First, click {here} to listen in on my Rise podcast episode
with Julie and Holly, my new friends in Illinois.

That was so much fun to visit with them!

Next, tune in to my talk with Teacher Toni {here].
We collaborated on a 12-page freebie for you;
click the image below to go to her blog post.
Register for the Toolkit and she'll email it to you.


I especially love the stickers and the headband templates
that she made for a new classroom job: The Feelings Friend;
what do you picture a Feelings Friend of the Day
doing to help connect your class family?

Finally, and this may only work if you've got Facebook,
I had this epic opportunity for this courageous conversation
with these three incredible Wisconsin educators yesterday.


What an inspiring and uplifting message we have for you!

So I've been busy online; what's been keeping you busy?

And how can I support you as you start anew 
in this unusual school year in your character building?







No comments

I really enjoy hearing from my readers; thanks for sharing your reflections with us!