Sharing Holiday Joy

Can it be Christmas Eve Eve 2020 already?

I mean, the cookies are cut out, baked, frosted and ready to go.
A school semester has ended and we're on winter holiday.
The gifts are wrapped and waiting under the tree.

And yet, it doesn't seem real that 2020 has already come and almost gone.

As we dance on into this year's holidays, a quick post
to wish you blessings upon blessings as you unwrap the next few
moments, days, weeks, months, and year with family and friends.


As I reflect on this past year (and what a year it has been!),
I'm grateful for so very many gifts and blessings, 
most of which have been totally free.


Joy.
Faith.
Grace.
Unity.
Peace.
Touch.
Smiles.
Family.
Friends.
Passion.
Purpose.
Presence.
Empathy.
Gratitude.
Kindness.
Laughter.
Curiosity.
Connection.
Compassion.
LOVE.
LIFE.
HOPE.

******************

I'm so very grateful for continued opportunities to sow seeds of kindness;


do let me know if you'd like me to connect with your school family in 2021.

Until next time, here's to a season of goodness and joy
from our HEARTh to yours.









1 comment

  1. Loved your Christmas card and your cookies look pretty and delicious! Merry Christmas to you & your (growing) family!

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy hearing from my readers; thanks for sharing your reflections with us!