Kindness Catalysts

They say that imitation in the greatest compliment
and after seeing this mural on a wall in Canada, 
I'd have to agree.


You might remember that the summer before Hurricane Harvey,
I commissioned this Sketch, then made it into a banner for Bales.


After sharing it on Twitter, a Principal in Manitoba
asked if she could borrow it for her school.
I sent her the file for the banner, but she decided
to personalize hers using paint. LOVE.

Speaking of Twitter, last night I was privileged to lead
the #122edchat on Making Kindness Your SUPERPOWER.


Click {here} to read through the archives.

The time just flew by, making it feel like
 the fastest half hour on record.
Nearly 600 tweets in 30 minutes.
So invigorating and refreshing to know that there are
so many Kindness Catalysts out there.


How would you have answered these five questions?





❤️
Those reflections were so much fun to create
and I'm grateful for the chance to have led this convo.






No comments

I really enjoy hearing from my readers; thanks for sharing your reflections with us!