A Catalyst For Caring

Today I'm excited because we are on our annual Thanksgiving trek;
before we left, we saw this in front of our neighborhood Elementary.

I especially love that my husband saw it first, then came home,
told me he had something to show me, and encouraged me to
bring my camera because I was going to want to take pictures.


And boy, was he right.


Looks like each class family hand-crafted one of these beauties.


I especially loved that John got out of the van to straighten this one up.


Now that's being a catalyst for caring.

Speaking of caring, I've created my annual Caring Connections Calendar
with physical distancing and self-compassion and care in mind.

Click on the link to download your hyperlinked copy today.


Before heading out, I also got my stocking stuffers ready;


super excited to give them to the counselors I mentor
when we get back, to launch them into fuzzy-sock weather.


Caring {and} Connections are always in season; 
happy holidays, dear character educator and friend.

How will you be a catalyst for caring?







1 comment

  1. Those signs are giving me all kinds of ideas! To think that every class made one is super cool. I feel a new Great Kindness Challenge challenge coming on... And those socks! Your sweet words attached will warm feet AND hearts.🧦❤️

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy hearing from my readers; thanks for sharing your reflections with us!